Friday, May 29, 2015

May 27th, 2015

I'm a little late in writing this, but on Tuesday you turned 5. Five. Fiiiiive. That's crazy. To me you still have short little pig tails, and here you are - five. You loved your birthday, and you had such a smile on your face whenever someone wished you a happy birthday. You loved singing Happy Birthday to yourself and changing the lyrics to "Happy birthday to me". We went to Ho Hos for dinner at your request, with Nonna, Papa, Gip, and Gramma.

Your birthday party is on Saturday night, and today actually you had kindergarten orientation. You seem nervous about going to kindergarten, but you keep telling me you're not. We got to take a bus ride, which you definitely thought was cool, and you told me that you made some friends. You still seemed apprehensive after, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment